www.DairyPro.co.uk is owned by the Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (AHDB), a Non-Departmental Public Body established under the Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board Order 2008 and funded by a statutory levy.
Your use of the www.DairyPro.co.uk website and the information contained on it is subject to the following terms and conditions. Your continued use of the website indicates that you have accepted them in their entirety and without change. AHDB reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Notification of any such amendments will be posted on the www.DairyPro.co.uk website.
All material included on the website is intended for general information purposes only. It is not intended to be legal or professional advice.
- AHDB is providing the www.DairyPro.co.uk website on an 'as is' basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind (including about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the published information and related graphics) with respect to the www.DairyPro.co.uk website or its contents and expressly disclaims all such representations and warranties.
- Users should take appropriate action to verify the information provided and should not act or refrain from acting on the information contained on the www.DairyPro.co.uk website without first verifying the information and obtaining their own legal and/or professional advice.
- While AHDB seeks to ensure that the information contained within this document is accurate at the time of printing, no warranty is given in respect thereof and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, AHDB accepts no liability for loss, damage or injury howsoever caused (including that caused by negligence) or suffered directly or indirectly in relation to information and opinions contained in or omitted from this document.
The information contained on the www.DairyPro.co.uk website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- All liability of AHDB howsoever arising (including negligence) for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Information may be changed or updated without notice.
Licence to Use Information
AHDB owns or is the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the www.DairyPro.co.uk website, and in the material published on it. Those rights include copyright. The Dairy Pro logo is a registered trade mark of AHDB.
All such rights are reserved.
AHDB grants you a licence to use information on the www.DairyPro.co.uk website subject to the following conditions:
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the www.DairyPro.co.uk website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must acknowledge AHDB (and any identified contributor) as the source of material on the www.DairyPro.co.uk website.
- You must not use any part of the materials on the www.DairyPro.co.uk website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from AHDB.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not:
- misuse the www.DairyPro.co.uk website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the www.DairyPro.co.uk website, the server on which this website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this website; or
- attack the www.DairyPro.co.uk website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
If you breach any of these prohibitions, your rights to access and use the www.DairyPro.co.uk website will cease immediately. We will report such a breach to the relevant enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.